The training year is just around the corner and we look forward to welcoming motivated and committed young people to our company. As every year, we offer a number of apprenticeship positions in various fields in order to optimally prepare our junior staff for their professional life.
In addition to the classic apprenticeships such as industrial clerk and IT specialist, we also offer exciting opportunities in the fields of electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. We place great emphasis on hands-on training, where our apprentices can actively participate and take responsibility right from the start.
To fill these important positions in our company, we are looking for motivated applicants who are interested in an exciting apprenticeship and are willing to roll up their sleeves. Take the chance now and apply with us!
Please send your application documents by e-mail to [email protected] or by mail to the following address:
Our Company Ltd
Sample Street 123
Our training program
We offer comprehensive and practical training in a variety of professions. The training year with us starts and we still have some vacancies to fill.
Our apprenticeship programs include trades, office, technical and food service jobs. Our trainees are accompanied by experienced trainers and benefit from intensive supervision.
During your training, you will pass through various departments and thus get to know the company comprehensively. We also offer regular training and seminars to deepen and broaden your skills.
- Trade: Here we offer apprenticeships in retail and wholesale trade.
- Office: We offer apprenticeships as office management assistants and industrial clerks.
- Technology: Here we offer apprenticeships as electronics technician, mechatronics technician and IT specialist.
- Gastronomy: We offer apprenticeships as restaurant specialists and cooks.
If you are interested in an apprenticeship with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Important requirements for applicants
If you would like to apply for a training position with us, you should meet a number of requirements. We are looking for committed and reliable applicants who are motivated to succeed in their profession.
- Good academic performance: A successful completion of the Mittlere Reife or the Abitur is an advantage.
- Interest in your chosen profession: You should be able to identify with the job description and have an interest in the work involved.
- Ability to work in a team: In many professions, good teamwork is essential. An open and friendly manner is particularly important to us.
- Basic knowledge of English: Since we also have customers from abroad, basic knowledge of English is an advantage.
If you meet these requirements and your dream job is available with us, we look forward to receiving your application. We offer you qualified training and a motivated team that will support you on your way to success.
Open apprenticeship positions with us
The new training year is just around the corner and we still have a few positions available. If you are looking for an apprenticeship, feel free to visit us and find out about our available apprenticeships.
We offer apprenticeships in a variety of fields, ranging from skilled trades to commercial apprenticeships. If you decide to train with us, you will receive qualified training with prospects for a successful career.
- Vacancies for skilled trades apprenticeships
- Commercial apprenticeships with open places
- IT apprenticeships for future specialists
We look forward to getting to know you and helping you find the right training position for you. Feel free to contact us and arrange a consultation appointment.
Here’s how to apply for our vacant apprenticeship positions
The training year starts soon and we still have some vacancies for motivated young people. If you are interested in an apprenticeship with us, there are some important steps you should follow to make your application successful.
First of all, you should inform yourself thoroughly about our company and the training we offer. Visit our website, talk to current or former trainees, and learn more about training requirements and content.
Next, you should carefully prepare your application documents. This includes an individual cover letter, a detailed resume, and copies of transcripts and possibly internship certificates or certifications. Make sure your documents are attractively presented and clearly structured.
- Emphasize your strengths and experiences that qualify you for the training program.
- Avoid spelling mistakes and make sure your grammar is error-free.
- Also prepare for a possible job interview. Think in advance about the questions you might be asked and how you will answer them.
Once your application is complete, you can send it either by mail or digitally via email or online application form. Be patient and wait to hear back from us.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will join our team soon!